Opera Mobile Store Offers Developers Powerful New Promotional Options
Bangalore: Opera Mobile Store, the world’s fifth largest mobile store, announced a broad portfolio of promotional options for developers to take advantage of its distribution power to 40 million unique monthly users.
The Opera Mobile Store is available through Opera Software’s flagship Opera Mini and Opera Mobile browsers and has proven content distribution in some of the world’s fastest-growing mobile markets, including India, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia and South Africa.
Recently, the Opera Mobile Store announced promotional options that extend beyond the mobile store to reach more than 200 million unique users of Opera products, as follows:
• Opera Mobile Store sponsored product listings: Sponsored product listings on the homepage as well as major content categories
• Opera Mobile Store featured app banners: Rich graphical ad units showcasing developer apps
• Smart Page: Browser launch-page banners available in the new Opera Mini 7
• Smart text banners: Contextually-relevant app promotions within Opera’s new smart content aggregation service, available in Opera Mini 7
• App of the Week promotions on Opera’s Facebook and Twitter pages, targeted by region
Opera recently launched a self-service app promotion portal, where developers can bid for customer downloads. Opera’s pay-per-download (PPD) platform enables robust targeting by region, platform, handset and more. Developers can drive an incremental 200,000 or more highly-targeted downloads daily, greatly accelerating their growth and customer reach.
“We have used Opera’s multiple app promotion channels with great success. Opera has been a major catalyst in our growth in Asia,” says Virendra Gupta, CEO of Ver Se Innovation Pvt. Ltd., which runs Newshunt.
Post your Comment
All form fields are required.