Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2012: Challenges and Opportunities
Bangalore: The mobile advertising landscape of 2011 is a blossoming field of opportunity with a rapidly expanding horizon. The accelerated global spending growth on mobile ad campaigns during the last five years is likely a function of three critical areas: Mobile Devices, Mobile Technology Access, and Marketing Savvy. The Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2012: Challenges and Opportunities research evaluates the leading mobile marketing and advertising solution providers and analyzes their products and services. The report provides forecasts and analysis from a global perspective of mobile advertising and marketing.
The report included:
1. Up-to-date consumer survey data by region
2. Forecast through 2020 including forecast by global region
3. Forecast by mobile marketing type (SMS, video, search, etc.)
4. Case study examples of mobile marketing and advertising in practice
5. Exclusive Mobile Advertising Supplier Perception Map by technological prowess and customer awareness/satisfaction.
The report analyzed important metrics and trends on mobile advertising and marketing to inform executives making critical spending decisions during a down economy. Data explained the ripe growth opportunity areas of mobile advertising by region; consumer behavior towards mobile devices and advertising effectives on purchase decisions.
The report also profiled key suppliers to the mobile ad space to help advertising buyers optimize their mobile ad dollar spending. They are:
1. Traditional media outlets
2. Mobile platform developers
3. Mobile advertising networks
4. Marketing and Advertising Agencies
5. Smartphone and PDA manufacturers
6. Mobile search and content aggregators.
Post your Comment
All form fields are required.