Konys' MAM to Manage and Secure Apps
Bangalore: Kony Solutions, the leading multi-channel application development platform and business applications provider, announced a new solution for Mobile Application Management (MAM) that sets the standard for managing and securing mobile applications. Kony's Mobile App Manager gives organizations a single, easy-to-use environment for deploying, managing, analyzing and securing mobile applications for all devices, across all channels, including HTML5, mobile web, native, hybrid, or mixed-mode.
The new product is a highly customizable, application-centric solution for provisioning, updating and managing a wide array of mobile apps in both business-to-employee (B2E) and business-to-business (B2B) environments. Organizations can use Kony MAM to enable Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategies, because Kony MAM handles application provisioning, policy management, and even device feature management from within a secure client container that does not impact end users' personal apps, games, photos or videos.
Kony MAM provides end users, IT and developers with the tools they need for comprehensive mobile application management. Users can leverage the self-service features to install and configure apps inside Kony's secure client container. IT can have detailed visibility with a powerful and simple to use web-based management console. Meanwhile, developers can utilize Kony APIs and app development tools to build mobile app security and management into apps from the early development stages.
Kony MAM features:
1. Secure App Container for BYOD - Kony MAM features a secure mobile app container that abstracts applications and data away from the specifics of the device and operating systems, thereby enabling administrators to provision, run and update applications without impacting users' personal games, ringtones, and apps
2. Web-Based Administration Console - The Kony web based management console is the only MAM console on the market to deliver consolidated management of mobile applications, analytics, data synchronizations, and the mobile runtime environment from a single web-based dashboard.
3. Flexible Policy Management - Kony Mobile App Manager enables highly flexible and customizable policy management. Policies can be assigned by role and by groups within an organization and can be set to be enforced purely at the application level, so that the entire device need not be affected.
4. User Authentication and Authorization - Kony Mobile App Manager features complete integration with LDAP/SiteMinder/Active Directory and other popular security and identity based systems.
5. Enterprise App Store - Kony's Enterprise App Store feature allows administrators to set up, administer and push apps to diverse devices and allows employees to easily discover and download applications.
6. Integrated MDM - The Kony MAM product delivers integrated mobile device management (MDM) functionality in addition to mobile application management, to enable administrators to lock down, wipe clean, and protect data on diverse mobile devices, among other functions.
Post your Comment
All form fields are required.