BlackBerry Jam Heads to Bangkok
Bangalore: Research in Motion will kick start the Asia’s edition of the BlackBerry Jam in Bangkok, Thailand on 29 November. The two day event will be a platform for Asian application developers to get everything they need which will in turn help them build successful BlackBerry 10 Apps.
That’s not all? A BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Device will be given to qualified developers at the conference. RIM will determine the qualified developers using the applicant information from the registration system. The BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Device will help developers’ tests their BlackBerry10 Apps during the development phase.
Developers attending the BlackBerry Jam will get insights on:
1. Native Development for BlackBerry 10 and the Cascades UI framework.
2. Alternate Development Platforms
3. UI and UX design tenants for BB 10
4. BlackBerry Platform Services and the BBM Social Platform
5. Tips and tools for debugging and optimizing your apps
6. Developing quality enterprise applications
7. Marketing and distributing your applications
Alec Saunders, Vice President, Developer Relations & Ecosystem Development, Christopher Smith, Vice President, Application Platform & Tools, Martyn Mallick, Vice President, Global Alliances & Business Development, and Urpo Karjalainen, Regional Managing Director, Asia Pacific will deliver the keynote sessions.
For Registration log on to the BlackBerry Jam Asia website using the registration code: CJAG93.
Date: - 29th and 30th November 2012
Venue: - Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, 60 New Rachadapisek Road, Klongtoey
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Post your Comment
All form fields are required.