Atidan Launches Mobile App Framework Based on Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Bangalore: Atidan is pleased to announce a Mobile Application Framework based on one unified platform utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2013. The Atidan Mobile Application Framework delivers an optimized cross-platform browser, multiple device channels, customized marketing experiences, and full integration with business productivity applications.
Features in SharePoint 2013 supporting improved worker productivity and usability include:
• Optimized mobile browser with a lightweight, contemporary view with HTML5, a classic view for backward compatibility and a full screen view for smartphones.
• Device channels where a single published SharePoint site can be rendered in multiple designs to accommodate different mobile devices.
• Push notifications from SharePoint events such as new content and updates
• Geolocation integration to create location-aware applications and maps
• Business intelligence content publishing such as PerformancePoint Web Parts, Excel Services reports, and SQL Reporting Services reports.
• Office Web Apps Server for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in a mobile browser.
"Delivering information and services to exactly where decisions are made is going to be key for the next wave of enterprise mobile applications," said David Rosenthal, President and CEO, Atidan. "Bridging employees, customers and partners in a collaborative and efficient experience is what mobile SharePoint 2013 is all about."
Post your Comment
All form fields are required.