Voxvalley Technologies provides VoIP based communication applications and customized solutions to SMBs, Enterprises and VoIP telecommunication providers worldwide. Headquartered in Singapore, with its R&D center in Hyderabad, India, Voxvalley is known for its excellence in technology-leveraged products and client-focused services.
Sajjan Mallik, CEO & Founder
Sajjan started his career as an engineer but his passion towards VoIP technology and his growing interest to learn more about it drove him to start a VoIP provider based business initially. With that interest in VoIP growing to a large scale, he focused hard towards achieving his goals and sure enough he did so. He successfully acquired wholesale interconnects with TELCOs, MVNOs, MVNEs and VoIP Providers all across. As of today, Sajjan is one of the most successful entrepreneurs dealing with VoIP technology.
1. First VoIP Solutions Provider to create a SIP based application (MoSIP) on every running OS present in the market.
2. Pioneers in Mobile Dialers, specifically on Windows Phone and Blackberry.
3. The most unique and differentiating factor about Voxvalley is the fact that it takes VoIP to another level in terms of Mobility.
4. The company deliver the best quality at the lowest rate possible.
5. Only VoIP Solutions Provider to introduce Enterprise and Commercial VoIP Soft-switch.
For Mobile & PC Dialers
• A one-time Installation charge
• Along with a certain plan depending on their customers choice being either on a Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
For Switch related products
• On hosted model: Monthly recurring charges depending upon the plan and volume
• Licensing:A one-time licensing fee, which includes installation & configuration
Since its birth, Voxvalley has been breaking through various goals to achieve
the top spot in VoIP Solutions.
1) TMC 2012 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award Winner
2) The very year Voxvalley was founded, 3 amazing products catering to different VoIP related needs were formed – MoSIP (A SIP based Mobile Communication Application), Vox Bridge (Bandwidth Optimizer) and Vox PC (A SIP based PC Communication Application).
3) The following years saw other different yet unique products being released by Voxvalley – Vox IM (A Mobile Instant Messaging Application with Presence), Vox Con (Audio Conferencing Application across various mobile OS) and Vox Suite (Enterprise VoIP Communication Suite), along with Vox Switch (A Carrier Grade Soft-switch that enables VoIP Communication)
One of the main goals of Voxvalley is defining VoIP all over, by adding feature and making it a more upfront product overall.
Keeping in mind that Voxvalley has a huge role to play and a variety of different customers to cater to, the company doesn’t aim at their competition but rather aim at their clients’ needs and requirements.
111 North Bridge Road,
Phone: +65 3158 3393
2ndFloor, AshokaHitech Chambers,
Road No.2, Banjara Hills,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone: +91 40 23540882, +91 40 40200617
With more than 800 clients and growing consistently, few of the major clients of Voxvalley are –1 World Services, NetSapiens, Deltathree, Avon, Olive, Orchid Plus and TalkFree.
Employee Count: 60+
Investors: Voxvalley is proud to say that it’s a Self-funded Company.