TechNex Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a prominent name in the field of mobile application development having expertise in cross platforms, offers a wide spectrum of options / combinations to go live on mobile platform by method of both SERVICES and PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT with varied engagement and delivery models. Core strengths include development in Enterprise Mobility, Cross Platform Solutions, Mobile Games, Server Side development for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, J2ME, Symbian, HTML 5, Unity 3D, Adobe Air, PHP, .Net and Quality Assurance.
tNex believe that its highly experienced consultants, proven methodology has established success in implementations of customized solutions to its clients combined with competitive pricing and understanding of business/technology. The company believes in collaborative effort and the key role it plays in any successful project.
"Our client’s love our work and the company strives hard do give our best." The company has often been termed by their customers as the "team next"
CEO & Founder
Innovative thinker with expertise in operations, finance and business development. Experienced in analyzing key business drivers and development strategies to grow bottom-line. Track record of leadership, excellent results through strategic skills in driving revenue and profit growth. Expertise in mobile and web software development industry in domestic and international markets. Demonstrated ability to identify and troubleshoot critical issue impacting productivity, cost, distribution, marketing, sales and financial operations.
• The company offers their clients a complete 24 x 7 x 365 days support, which the company take pride in.
• Strict adherence to NDAs - Being a service company, the company clearly understand the concerns of their clients related to IP rights and their data. Before entering into any assignment they always make sure that they sign NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) before sharing the requirements to us.
• Regular scrum meetings and following of Agile Methodology ensures development process and progress is in sync with requirements along with usage of various updated tools.
• Secured Environment – Data back-up and Information security.
• Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
• VOIP Connectivity and Video Conferencing Capabilities.
• Quick learning and adapting to new technologies.
• Benchmarked business processes.
Investors: A Self funded Company
• Strategic end to end product development under SAAS modelby end of 2013.
• Growing its clientele and revenue by 3 folds by end of 2014.
tNex, being principally a services offering company offers flexible delivery and engagement models to its clients as –
• Onsite Delivery Model
• Offsite Delivery Model
• Strategic Partnerships
• Time & Material
• Fixed Price
• Dedicated Team
• BOT (Build Operate Transfer)
Headquartered in India, tNex also has its sales office in USA Along with this, tNex also has presence though its representation in
• Dubai, UAE
• Riyadh, Middle East
• Barcelona, Spain
• London, UK
Employee Count: 120 +
• Became a Private Limited in the year 2011
• First in house game launched year 2012
• 100% cross platform developed for BB, iOS, Android year 2012
• Sachin received the Indian Leadership Award For Industrial Development presented by All India Achievers Foundation in August 2012