Tech Vedika Software Solutions - an ISO 9000 and 27000 certified company, has a vision to provide Technology Services to our customers with utmost, commitment and quality in the following areas:
Mobile Application Development – iOS, Android, Windows, Phone Gap, Blackberry
Product/Application Development – Java, J2EE, Enterprise Applications with maintenance and testing support
Business Intelligence & Data Analytics – Big Data, DB Reporting, ETL, Hadoop, Hive
Cloud Computing & Remote Infrastructure Management – any geographic location with 24/7, L1 & L2 support.
Sai S. Sangineni
Founder & CEO
Sai S. Sangineni has over 20 years of experience in Product Development, Business Development, Delivery and Services, handling top positions with Top notch companies like:
Vice President - Technology Frameworks, Mahindra Satyam, Hyderabad, India. (2008-10)
Head of Offshore Development - TriCipher, acquired by VMWare, California. (2005-08)
Principal Architect - Sage Software, Herndon, Virginia. (1995-2005)
Tech Vedika’s strong management team with IITians, IBMers and Technology gurus, are the driving force to achieve the organizational goals with proven delivery capabilities. With a well-equipped lab, infrastructure facilities, testing, deployment environment and the knowledge on emerging technologies, Tech Vedika has the right mix of tools and people across verticals – IT, HealthCare, Telecom, Retails and Finance.
• March 2010 - A small team with 2 customer projects
• Dec 2010 – Created a large ETL, BI and Bid data team
• April 2011 – Started 24X7 Cloud operations & RIM team serving customers across the globe
• September 2011 – Started Mobile Apps development and grew into a 25 member Mobile Engineering team with experts in: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone with projects also in Phonegap with jQuery Mobile and Sencha Touch frame work.
• Today – More than 100+ members in all latest Technologies, with customers in US, Middle-East, Australia and India.
• Expanding Mobile App Development for gaming to more streams and verticals
• Taking the BI and Data Analytics to next level
• Focus more on providing product-based solutions
Long term contracts with multiple customers.
Our US main office is at San Jose, California and our India Development center is based out of Hitec city, Madhapur – the hub of all Software companies. We are soon looking ways to form ground in Middle-East and other countries as well.
Starting with only 2 clients while establishing the foundation of the organization and today with about 25 clients and partners – ATP, Ogilvy, Sage and partnerships with VMWare & Amazon, to name a few, Tech Vedika’s client base has continued consistently on the upper scale. With a motive to work with clients as partners and providing custom-based, tailored solutions, the association is long-term and directional.
Tech Vedika has grown to over 100 employees in 3 years from an initial team of 14. We have a team of 58 Engineers on specialized cross- platforms and applications; a team of 10 on testing and deployment; 4 analysts and 6 certified professionals for the IT support and in-house designers and UI experts.
Tech Vedika would like to partner with various companies to take up challenges in Technology, but does not consider anyone as their competitor.