KryptonSoft was established in 2009 and is located in New Delhi, India. Its vision is to provide cost effective, scalable and qualitative mobility solutions to SMEs. The company has received great success since its inception and has built 100+ clientele in 20+ countries. KryptonSoft has developed several successful enterprise apps for Finance and Banking sectors along with games, lifestyle, utilities, LBS, music (audio + video streaming), eBooks reader and education.
Custom mobile application development for any OS is the company’s core competency. KryptonSoft has over 15 years of experience in developing desktop & Web Apps and over 7 years in developing mobile applications.
Sandeep has over 18 years of professional software development experience including 9 years in Mobile Technologies. He has proven his unique ability to translate business needs into technical solutions. In 2009, he saw the opportunity to leverage the exceptional demand for mobility solutions globally and established KryptonSoft.
CTO/Co-Founder & Director
Reema is a Business Partner in KryptonSoft and handles all national and international business bssociates and clients. She has over 8 years of experience in Business Development and maintaining client relationship and is responsible for driving the business Strategy and Operations
of the organization and opportunities globally. She has built a reputation in the IT service Industry for her exceptional ability to build and grow new businesses and nurture long term
CEO/Co-Founder & Director
• Industry Specialist in Multiple Platforms (Desktop, Web,Mobile and Games)
• Commitment to meet aggressive deadlines
• Focused on Quality Product Delivery
• Transparent Project Management
• 40% accrual from existing customers and 60% from new customers
Offices : Dwarka, New Delhi
Founded : 2009
Investors : Self Funded
Website : www.kryptonsoft.com
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 011-65655962
Employee Count : 50+ and expanding
Clientele: Kapanlagi, ClearIdea, ZSL, Accentra, Noodersoft,
Rhapsody of Realities, StatusNotQuo and others.
Competitors: KryptonSoft does not have any competitors who
have the same vision and approach.
• Within first month, the company received 3 assignments for BlackBerry
• In March 2010, the company got a big assignment from one of Indonesia’s largest entertainment company
• In December 2010, they developed a private event based app for the biggest Dhak Dhak Dilli event and also partnered with a UK based Finance & Payroll management apps based company as partner for their mobile apps.
• In Jan 2011, they partnered with a Dubai based company for developing mobile banking apps in multiple platforms for multiple banks.
• In June 2012, they ventured into Game Development
• The company resolved to function as 50% outsourcing
business partner and 50% as Product Company for Enterprise Needs in
• It also completed the first CRM product in March 2013.
• Focus on Quality Control
• Investment in Education Apps
• Develop Enterprise Apps and product launch
• CMSEssential - Q4 2013
• LoginEssential - Q1 2014
• CMSEssential - Q2 2014