IndiaNIC has been a complete software solution provider for the past 15 years. The company began its operations in 1997 as a primary web hosting service provider and then gradually expanded to web and mobile development as their mainstream service.
Enterprise Business: – Business & Technical Consulting, Mobile Strategic Planning, Business Process Automation, Cloud Consulting, PaaS and SaaS.Small/Medium Business: – Legacy System Migration, Mobile Application & Website Development, Online Marketing and UX Analysis.
Over the years, IndiaNIC has been providing creative and innovative solutions in the field of web, mobile & tablet development to a wide range of sectors like the healthcare sector, enterprises, social networks, legal, education, aeronautics, sports, retail and so on. IndiaNIC has rich experience on mobile application development, Intranet application, portal development, E–commerce, ERP/CRM, open source customization, CMS, mobile gaming, mobile web Apps, M-commerce and cross platform application solutions.
CEO & Founder
The visionary behind IndiaNIC, Sandeep started IndiaNIC with an aim to create an organization that combined IT technology with innovative ideas.
• Strong and able leadership teamed with efficient planning
• Technical expertise and skill
• Production capacity of more than 3500+ hours daily
• Smooth and streamlined workflow
• Real time support and on-site Project managers
• Efficient project collaboration system
• SVN controlled Software Code management, Internal Network with Firewall and CCTV surveillance.
Indianic has completed over 5000+ projects and has a vast clientele that includes Aconex, Gulfstream, Vodafone, DNP, NDTV, TATA, McDonald’s, Fast web design, Amazon.com, Yahoo, Mindcomet, Stilwell.
India, US, Netherlands, Kuwait, UAE, UK, Spain, Australia.
• 2001 - The first Indian company to be listed in Yahoo! Small business developer directory
• 2005 - Expanded to start USA operations
• One of the few companies to do Apple iOS mobile development right from the early days of its launch
• 2011 - Widened presence in Barcelona and Dubai
• 2012 - Continued expansion and started operations in Australia
• 2013 -Signed a MoU with Ometi(Kuwait)
• 2013 -Partnered with SMARTSourcing in Netherlands. Opened branch office in Barcelona, Spain
Having achieved mammoth heights within a short period of time IndiaNIC strives to achieve their vision of providing comprehensive IT solutions that cover every business vertical and improve upon the organization’s goals that enable them to deliver solutions surpassing client expectations. They expect to see themselves as a leading Comprehensive Mobile solutions service provider at a worldwide level.