InApp is a software service company specialized in providing end-to end application development services. With proven results and consistent delivery in business; through a combination of cutting edge technology, know-how, domain and process expertise, InApp helps clients optimize business processes for achieving maximum efficiency and cost savings.
Founder and Partner
A Palmer scholar at the Wharton Business School, Rakesh oversees the strategic direction of InApp. Previously, he has been with Booz Allen Hamilton, Schlumberger, Unisys and Unilever.
An alumnus of IIT-D, with over 30 years of IT industry experience, Amarnath, oversees InApp operations at the Global Delivery Center in India. Formerly with IBM Japan, he is an active proponent of Open Source Technologies and member of IEEE’s Ad Hoc Committee on Humanitarian Activities.
Krishnakumar S Nair
Krishnakumar currently serves as InApp’s Chief Operating Officer, leveraging his 25 years of IT experience in product support, development and marketing. He has earned his Masters. in Industrial Engineering from Texas Tech University, USA and has previously worked with HCL-HP, Deneb HiTech India, TT Technology Partners USA, Datec Corp.
USA (Palo Alto, CA & Chapel Hill, NC)
India (Trivandrum, Kerala),
Japan (Yokohama, Kanagawa)
A Time Warner Group Company, USA
A leading insurance company, France & USA
A multinational pharmaceutical company, USA
The TemPositions Group of Companies, USA
MPulse Maintenance Software, USA
OpActive Inc. USA
NAISG Inc. Japan
InApp’s Mobility Expertise
InApp’s Mobility capabilities include
• Vast experience of developing applications in Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Palm platforms
• Developing wide range of products extending from COTS to rich media applications, Augmented Reality (AR), near field communication, gaming, video streaming, entertainment, social media, education and productivity
• Creating cross-platform apps, porting of existing applications/ software products to hybrid applications and capability to seamlessly integrate with heterogeneous back– end systems
• Focus on latest technologies such as PhoneGap, Titanium, Appcelerator, HTML5, Sencha, jQuery Mobile and CSS
For InApp, every client is ‘Numero Uno’, regardless of the size of business engagement. This philosophy coupled with the technology capability to provide end–to–end solutions, has helped InApp achieve high customer retention.
Microsoft .Net, Java, OpenSource, Multimedia, CMS/LMS, Testing services
• CMMi- Level 5 Process and Quality.
• Well defined offshore/ onsite delivery models.
• End-to End solution provider– business consulting, solution design, engineering, UI design, quality, project management, maintenance and support
• Client first approach and trust based relationship
• Product Engineering
• Application Services
• Mobile Application
• UI Design and User Experience
• Testing Services
Mobility Team, InApp