AGNITY is a leading global provider of communication solutions that transform, innovate,and accelerate the delivery of rich- media applications across multiple industry verticals. AGNITY is headquartered in the Silicon Valley(California).
Some of our Mobile and Cross-platform applications in the areas of Enterprise Mobility and Collaboration include:
• ACONYX Unify SPIDYR Client: Part of the ACONYX Unify application suite, SPIDYR is a rich cross platform communications client for mobile devices and WebRTC. It presents a unified Rich Communication interface to users which includes voice, video, and IM.
• ACONYX MobileCare: MobileCare is a complete, patient-centric, secure, mobile contextual messaging and communications solution designed to replace the archaic disparate point solutions and systems in today's healthcare environment. By integrating Voice, Video, Messaging, Presence, Availability,Calendaring, and Contacts with real-time access to patient data, MobileCare™ enables all physicians,nurses and staff members attending to the patient to communicate and collaborate more efficiently and effectively.
President & CEO
Sanjeev is a serial entrepreneur and has extensive experience in building companies in telecommunication, healthcare, and networking domains.
Prior to founding AGNITY in 2008, he had co-founded BayPackets, a provider of IMS compliant Service Delivery Platform and Applications to Global Tier 1 Carriers. In 2006, BayPackets was acquired by GENBAND and Sanjeev served as its CTO postacquisition. In prior roles, he managed the development and launch of Society of Worldwide Inter-bank Financial Telecommunication (S.W.I.F.T) - the world's biggest secured financial messaging network.
• Cross platform expertise: including iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile
• Latest technologies: including WebRTC and HTML5
• Rich collaboration applications: Multiple value-added application suites for immediate revenue generation and service differentiation
• Extensible: Framework for integration with existing assets, andcustomizing the collaboration and communication experience
• Cost effective: Top Price/Performance with cloud or onpremises hosting flexibility
• Standards based: Open standards-based mobile, web, VoIP, and cloud technologies spanning heterogeneous networks
• May 2009: First tier-1 customer in the CALA region for Number Portability solution
• Feb 2010: Incubated AGNITY Healthcare with focus on mobile healthcare
• Jan 2011: Bagged a major network transformation project with a tier-1 Japanese telco
• Aug 2011: Enabled a prominent VoIP provider in Canada to offer E-phone service to retail customers
• Aug 2012: Expanded into healthcare sector by addinga large hospitalin Maryland as aMobileCare customer
• Sep 2012: Presented with industry awards from TMCNet and Frost & Sullivan for product and technology excellence
• Jan 2013: Awarded 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
AGNITY is investing in the following key areas:
• Industry Verticals: Extendingsolutions to Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Education, and Financial Services sectors
• Communications Enabled Business process (CEBP): Creating new Enterprise Mobility applications that combine Communications with Business processes
• Social Integration: Combining Business and Consumer Social communities into communication and collaboration of applications
Flexible business models supporting Cloud/On-premises deployment with Capex / Opex payment options.
Fremont (California), Richardson (Texas), and Noida (India)
• Over 30 customers including 5 tier-1 telcos
• Representative customers: Alestra, AT&T, America Movil, Comwave,and Softbank
Employee Count: 200+
Investors: Privately held;Open to investment discussions
Vendors in the Collaboration and Communication segment.